New version of MagniLink PCViewer
– version 10.3.8.10 with more useful features!
Our fantastic MagniLink PCViewer software is used to display the image from a MagniLink video magnifier on a Windows-based PC. The software controls the video magnifier´s features, such as magnification, colours and brightness. There are a number of different functions that facilitate individual adjustments for the best possible user experience. The new version MagniLink PCViewer 10.3.8.10 has some new, very smart features that we present below:
- Notepad with lots of features for drawing, marking and writing in a document. The tool is, for example, excellent for marking in texts or filling in forms or exams that then easily can be saved or forwarded.
- Support for multiple video streams and split screen between them, such as the use of multiple simultaneous Magnilink cameras.
- Support for motorized cameras in the MagniLink AIR family. You can control these cameras directly from the software via icons, via the keyboard or by dragging the mouse pointer in the camera image. You can also store up to three different camera positions which for example facilitates for a student who quickly needs to switch between different camera positions.
- Portuguese localization which means that menus and icons in the software can be displayed in Portuguese.
- PCViewer mouse pointer replaced with standard Windows mouse pointer.
Free update for existing users
MagniLink PCViewer version 10.3.8.10 is a free update for those who already use MagniLink PCViewer and can be downloaded from our website. If you use one of our older MagniLink software for PC (MagniLink S Software), you can purchase an upgrade to the latest version of MagniLink PCViewer.
More information about MagniLink PCViewer